Help and Support
The following updates may be needed to fix specific errors associated with the Windows operating system.
- Click on the link below to download the corresponding file.
- Choose to SAVE the file to your computer. DO NOT choose Run or Open.
- Please note where you are saving the file. We suggest the Downloads folders.
- Once the file has been saved, close your web browser and go to the location where you saved the files.
- Disable any virus checkers or other security software and background utilities.
- Double click on the file to begin the installation.
If you are unsure what to install or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- >Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile files are required for our software programs to function. If these files were not installed during the installation of your program, click the link below and download and SAVE the setup file to your computer and install before our software.
- >SQL/ADO File Version Mismatch
File version mismatch detected between ADO.NET Provider and native binaries of SQL Server Compact which could result in an incorrect functionality. This could be due to the presence of multiple instances of SQL Server Compact of different versions.
NOTE: You MUST install both of the files below to fix this error message.
- >Error: Assembly TD_Mgd_3.05_10.dll
Error: Could not load file or assembly TD_Mgd_3.05_10.dll or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found. You may see this erro when trying to save DXF files in Cameo.
- >Error 48 or 53: KeyLib32.dll or SKCA32.dll missing
You may see this error when attempting to activate older programs.