Help and Support
Educators Frequently Asked Questions
- >Do you accept purchase orders?
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Purchase Orders (US schools and approved institutions only) - Net 30 terms
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal
- Money Orders on US BANKS ONLY
- Personal Checks on US BANKS ONLY (orders will be held until check clears)
Please NOTE: We do not accept wire transfers or other payment methods that require our bank account or bank routing numbers.
- >Do you offer training?
- All of our software programs ship with extensive documentation, help files, and movie tutorials.
- We provide free technical support for all of our software and will be happy to assist you in learning to use them.
- Should you require additional training, please call us to discuss options.
- >Do you offer educational discounts?
Yes, we offer educational and student discounts on some of our software programs. Visit our educational pricing page below or contact us for details.
- >Do you offer bundle or volume discounts?
We do offer volume discounts on of some of our software programs. Please contact us for details.
- >Do you offer site licenses?
- We do not offer site licenses.
- You must purchase one copy per computer on which you wish to install the software.
- >Do you offer networked versions?
- No, we are not able to offer networked versions of our software programs at this time.
- All programs must be installed on the computer under the administrator log in and with read/write access to the program's folder and sub folders.